Do you play Quads?
Do you ever find yourself:
- Lacking the guidance you need to play your instrument?
- Not quite sure how to take your skills to the next level?
- Struggling to move smoothly around the drums?
- Not knowing how to make up quad arounds?
- Hitting a lot of damn rim?
If so, you’re not alone and I personally know what it’s like to be at the beginning, intermediate and advanced stages of my quad drumming career.
Hi, my name is Karl Arrieta, also known as karldrumtech.
I played quads in High School, College and marched and taught at the DCI level. I’ve also learned from some of the best Marching Percussionists the activity has ever seen. Now, since I know what it’s like to be in your shoes, I wanted to give you something that you can have today that I did not have when I was learning how to play quads.
For the first time, I am introducing #quadphilosophy: a guide filled with my 10 most viewed Instagram posts of basic quad tips that every quad player of every level can learn from.
This guide not only links back to the videos so you can watch for reference, but it gives you additional insights along with added music notation to help you see my personal “quad philosophy” from every angle. In this guide book, you will learn how to:
- Move around the drums smoothly and effectively so you can make it look effortless
- Effectively “cross over” with good sound quality
- Master the art of prep; look more organized and professional
- Get into a flow when moving around the drums for greater speed and efficiency
- Break down “5lets” and some basic arounds that you can use for other rudiments
- Reduce the distance you have to travel around the drums so you can master even faster tempos
- Get really acquainted with the drums and how to play clean with other quad drummers
- Execute some cool and fun tricks and arounds that increases your quad vocabulary
- Break down independence so you can play some fun and funky ride patterns with one hand playing a repetitive pattern and the other hand playing a cool groove
- Take your quad drumming to the next level, no matter what level you’re at and much, much MORE!!!
Are you excited?
I know I’m excited for YOU to get these tips and give your quad drumming skills a serious upgrade. So now, I’m sure you’re wondering: how much is this going to cost? Well, how much do you think all of this knowledge is worth?
You could go to some Drum Corps Audition Camps and learn some of these tips and tricks over the course of maybe 3-4 camps. With flight, hotel and tuition, that could cost you:
But you won’t be paying $2,000...
You could also learn these via private lessons and each of the tips and tricks offered in the book can be a drum lesson in itself and with only 10 lessons, that could cost you as much as:
But you won’t be paying $500...
Or you might be able to learn some of these at an Independent Ensembles clinic at a cost of:
But you won’t be paying $100...
All of the tricks, the tips and knowledge I’ve accumulated and amassed from over 20+ years of teaching and playing can be yours today for as little as:
Yep, just a one time payment of $24.95 gets you instant access to my top 10 most viewed tips and tricks as decided by the Instagram community who are drummers just like you!
STILL NEED MORE CONVINCING?
Well how about this: This product is backed by a 100% money back guaranteed which is unheard of in the Marching Percussion activity. So yea, go ahead and name one product or service in the Marching Arts that offers you a 100% money back guarantee if you feel like the product didn’t help you improve your skills in any way; chances are, you won’t find this guarantee anywhere else.
The only thing I ask is that you actually give the product a shot, practice the concepts I laid out and if you feel like you still didn’t improve, I will give you your money back!
Also, if you do ask for your money back, you can keep the product as my personal gift to you. So as you can see, there is no risk to you and I am personally taking on 100% of the risk.
Now, am I worried about a few bad eggs that might download the product and then ask for their money back so they can get a free ride? Sure. But to me it’s not a problem to me because the people who would do this have an actual problem; not me.
That being said, since I put in a lot of hard work into creating this product, if you decide to make this purchase, I ask that you not give copies of this to your other quad drumming buddies. I mean, it’s only $24.95 and your phone probably costs more than this, so if you want to share the knowledge with your friends, please ask them to make the purchase as well :)